infinitoo Solar Lantern Outdoor, Hanging Lanterns Solar Lights, Garden Lantern Patio Decor, Metal Yard Art Garden Accessories Outdoor Decorations for Porch
- Delicate Garden Light - The garden light is made from high-quality metal with very beautiful copper finish. It lights up the scene with a warm white light as well as a stunning design, turning your garden into a magical space that is perfect for entertaining or relaxing after dark.
- Automatic On/Off - You can just set and forget as it automatically lights up at night or in low light conditions and then turns off at dawn. So if you want to hang the lantern in a high place, this can make it more than convenient to use. Make sure you turn on the switch for the first use.
- IP44 Waterproof - When it comes to an outdoor space, durability is crucial. This garden light is waterproof and can hold up for different kinds of severe weather like rain, wind and harsh temperatures, perfect for garden, patio, backyard, front door, pathway, street, lawn and etc.
- Solar Powered - If you are thinking of a more environmentally friendly way to illuminate your property, this outdoor solar light is the way to go! You just need to simply place it under direct sunlight during the day. Besides, the LED lights are energy efficient and longer lasting.
- Dimensions - This outdoor solar lantern measures 14*11.2*18.2 cm. When you receive the light, please turn the switch on and check if it lights up in low light condition. For any question, please feel free to contact us. We will work hard to put a smile on your face.
LIGHT YOUR LIFE! LET YOUR GARDEN SHINE
infinitoo solar lamps let you have a romantic date and a warm garden.
It is suitable for decoration at any time of year in many places: table, path, lawn, courtyard or outdoors, etc.
Design with warm white LED, no wiring required, illuminates the table and the outside area and at the same time shows the beautiful forest pattern.
How do you maximize outdoor solar lighti
- Please place it in a sunny place (no shade) to absorb full direct sunlight.
- Avoid obstacles: It is important not to put the devices in the way of lawn mowers or edge cutters.
- Place it where it absorbs the maximum hours of sunshine per day. Make sure that branches and overhangs do not shade the solar panel.
- If solar light does not light up. Reset the battery or wait at least 1 day and night for the battery to reach full capacity.
- The solar lights must be charged in full and direct sunlight for 6-8 hours. If the sunlight is insufficient or the charging time is insufficient, the light may not work at night but it is not damaged. ng?